HOW TO FIND YOUR PERFECT RING SIZE
Thin strip of paper
2. Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint 3. of your finger and close to your knuckle.
4. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler using millimeters.
5. Use the following chart to determine your ring size. Rings also come in half sizes, the measurements of which, of course, will fall somewhere in between the whole sizes.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size
- At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm, your fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
HOW TO FIND YOUR PERFECT NECKLACE SIZE
1. We have a chain length designated to each design based on how we think it should fall. Choose the necklace that you want to order and check the size of the chain in the description.
2. To understand how the necklace will look on you we suggest to use a piece of string. Lay the string on the ruler to measure the length and check this length on yourself.
We understand different preferences. That is why we have a 3" extender chain on most of our pieces. If this isn't enough, please write a "Note" in the order form with special requests. We will honor, within reason.